Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What should I buy? iPhone 5 or Note 2?

I'm gonna buy an iPhone 5 or Note 2 very soon and I need to know which is better. What I use the phone is mostly for taking photos (Lots of low light photos too), music, online chatting, texting and I occasionally a Youtube video. I don't really need to carry around videos except like a very few. Also I tend to play a few games on the device.
Two more things. First, I'm already very much into the iOS ecosystem. I have all my contacts online and I use photostream a lot but I don't really use iTunes much. I just use it for the occasional syncing. Second, I go out a lot with my friends and I want to use the phone as a camera too. Please don't give me BS saying that Apple sucks or Android sucks or whatever.
>>> What should I buy? iPhone 5 or Note 2?