Friday, December 28, 2012

Iphone wont sync to itunes? Error (0xE8000065)?

I really need help.i just got my iPhone for christmas and i plugged it in.at first it was working fine.today its not.when i plug it in it says. "you cannot connect this device because error itunes cannot connect to this iphone an unknown error occurred (0xE8000065) has occured.and if i exit out of that box itunes freezes but my internet works and if i click out of itunes it wont work but then right when i unplug my iphone it exits out.and i have iOS 6.0.1 and everythings up to date.and below this box is a thing that says product info and operating system and ios 6.0.2 shows up but it doesnt show up on my iphone! i looked online and it said to turn wifi sync off so i went to it in my iphone settings and i dont know how to shut it off, and of course i cant do it in itunes because I WONT WORK! im getting really mad and i dont know what to do.can somebodyy help me soon PLEASE!!! i really need it.thanx:)
>>> Iphone wont sync to itunes? Error (0xE8000065)?