Saturday, December 29, 2012

Will my whatsapp work on my old number if i change sim and number?

I am from ireland and i have an irish number on my iPhone 4s but i live in beijing, and i am moving back to beijing in a few days and there for will change sim and number.
i already have all my contacts on my whatsapp with my irish number and i don't want to loose them when i go back.
will my whatsapp work will on wifi in beijing with my irish number but beijing sim card in my phone? basically will my whatsapp work the same way it did in ireland, in beijing, even if the phone number is different?
Added (1). Is there anyway i can not reinstall my whatsapp and it still work in beijing using my irish number, with a beijing sim and number?
>>> Will my whatsapp work on my old number if i change sim and number?