Monday, December 24, 2012

Am I spoiled? (Please be nice!)?

Okay so some of my "friends" call me spoiled, so I'm beginning to wonder.
I have a iPhone 4S (I got it for my 11th birthday.)
MacBook from 2010 (10th birthday, my mom got it for me mainly to write stories with, When I was 9 and 10ish I loved to write and draw and all of that stuff.)
And I got a IPad 4 a few days ago from mostly my dad and my grandmother contributed to it a little bit.It's my Christmas present but since my dad's a flight attendant and he's working on Christmas he gave me my gift a few days early. I've asked for all of these, kind of obsessed actually.My parents are divorced so a iPad is better then breaking my laptop bringing it back and forth between houses. I'm not rich or anything, I have a few friends who are a little more well off then me who have a iPad and a iPhone, then their parents have a MacBook Pro they use, but it isn't theirs.

I get good grades, and yesterday I texted my dad, "I feel like I'm waiting your money!" And he said, "on what?" I told him about the iPad and everything. He replied, "you're a sweet girl honey, you deserve it." I shop at Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Pacsun, and for shoes I shop at Journeys. I go to a public school, and a lot of the kids at my school shop at the same places! I don't brag about the stuff I have and I don't think/ hope I'm not snobby. Please help, am I spoiled?
Thank you, 10 points best answer!
>>> Am I spoiled? (Please be nice!)?