Monday, December 24, 2012

Gamecenter issues iPhone 4 iOS6?

Anytime I open a game app, Gamecenter prompts me to login. This is fine, but it doesn't login. I enter my correct apple Id and password and it just sits there. I thought I may just be impatient, so I plugged my phone in set auto lock to never, ran 'bad piggies' and when prompted entered my apple id and pw into Gamecenter. Left it "signing in" for 8 hours while I slept last night and woke up to find it on the same damn page. I'm fed up with apple, and their *** Game Center. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Also, the cancel button does NOT work. Forgot user id/pw link does NOT work.My phone was at one point jail broken with RedSnow (Cydia). I'm wondering if Cydia could be a factor in this, or if it is apple attempting to brick my phone. Also, mail, maps, weather, stocks, calendar does not work as well(any app preloaded by apple except for App Store and iTunes) does not work.

Anyone know how to fix this or had the same problem!!! I'm so ready for my next upgrade never again purchasing an apple device…
>>> Gamecenter issues iPhone 4 iOS6?