Saturday, December 29, 2012

IPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3? I'm a really indecisive person lol?

I currently have an HTC Thunderbolt. When it came out, it had beaten the iPhone 4 in many areas.It has 8 mp camera, 1.2 mp front facing camera, 4G speed, 1400 mAh battery.So obviously, I don't want to downgrade.
They're plenty of ups and downs about both the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy, and I need to upgrade my phone within a month. All what I need in a phone is a really good camera (I like to take pictures), customizable, good music quality, good voice quality, and just something that can last me for awhile. I don't care much for which is faster, or speed in general.

I like the size of the iphone and the camera quality, but I also love all the different features of the Samsung Galaxy. I don't like how the iphone is not customizable, and I don't like how androids, in general, get left out of a lot when it comes to apps because everyone has an iphone. Which one?
Added (1). Also, another BIG factor - my htc thunderbolt has an SD card, which I can transfer to a Samsung Galaxy, but I can't to an iPhone.
>>> IPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3? I'm a really indecisive person lol?