Sunday, December 23, 2012

IPhone randomly disconnects from wifi?

It's a 3gs that I've had for a couple of years and it doesn't happen that often, but it just does it randomly disconnects from wifi while I'm using it. I'll be messaging someone on Facebook and all of a sudden a notification pops up saying something about Couldn't connect to internet. I go to the wifi on the settings and there's no available networks to connect to, not my network or my neighbors'. I turn off the wifi option, I reset my phone, I reset the modem, I manually enter my network information on the 'Other' option, everything and it stays the same.My brother also has an old 3gs, but it never happens to his.
I just wanna know why this happens and how to fix it because it's freaking annoying.especially when I'm in the middle of something.
Added (1). I also reset the router*
>>> IPhone randomly disconnects from wifi?