Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What's wrong with my lock button?

I have an iPhone and I've ha it for a really long time, but two maybe three days ago my lock button stopped working. Like I don't know I think it's not pushing in enough but I can't make it go in. I took it to the apple store and the guy was like "oh I see the problem." -he didn't tell me what the problem was though- and he also said I could trade it in there or wait for my upgrade -nobody had time for that- an that there was also a thing you could go into your settings and make a lock screen on your home screen to press but I can't find it. This is driving me crazy to have to sit and wait and wait for it to lock plus I can't take screen caps.So is theres a way to fix my lock button or does anyone know how to find the little touch screen lock?
>>> What's wrong with my lock button?