Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Can you lock ipod touch even if ipod touch find my iphone is off?

So my dad said he can shut my ipod touch off from his laptop, (he has a windows laptop) if i am rude or disrespectful to my mom or him, i found out earlier that the only way for him to do that is if "find my iphone" is "on" on my ipod touch under my icloud account, i showed my dad that, i even called apple and asked them about it and thats how i found out that if find iphone is "off" he cant lock it, i showed him and he said that he could still lock it, how is that possible? is he bluffing? if it IS possible, how IS that possible? what measures (i want to know every measure possible) can i take to prevent him from being able to lock it? and side note: my icloud is connected to my apple if so erasing my icloud account is out of the question for me, and please dont answer with links to anywhere, i just need an answer, thank you
Added (1). Also, he wrks for a computer company and is really smart with that, he knows how to access operating systems that are ON his computer, and he got passed that fbi scam thingy that used to go around by going in the "back door": of the computer, so… is everyone ABSOLUTELY SURE that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY EVEN IF HE CAN HACK THINGS THAT HE CAN LOCK MY IPOD?!! 100% COMPLETELY TECH SAVY SURE!
>>> Can you lock ipod touch even if ipod touch find my iphone is off?