Thursday, January 10, 2013

My music isn't working on my IPhone?

My IPhone 4 got an update, and then all of my music erased. When I plugged it back into my macbook pro, it said i needed to also update my macbook software, so I did. After that, none of the music could play. All of them apparently synced, but it took virtually no time, so I don't think they loaded. The songs are all on there, but they're a faded gray, not bold black, and I can't click on any of the songs. I tried syncing again, and only 4 songs synced, and were playable. I tried to remove the songs that aren't working, and I can't delete any. I tried to unsync the phone hoping it would remove the songs that don't work, but it only took away the songs that did. Help please! I need my music back on my phone.My apps all work and sync. Just the music is messing up right now.
>>> My music isn't working on my IPhone?