Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Where to get an unlocked iphone 4s that is Tmobile compatible?

I want to get an Iphone 4s. Now the situation is that I want to be able to take my sim card out of my current tmobile phone, and put it into an iphone 4s. I need an iphone 4s that is "unlocked". from my understanding, an unlocked phone is a phone that will work with any carrier, but i am not entirely sure if I am correct about that.So basically, I need to know where to get an unlocked iphone 4s that will work fully and properly with my current tmobile simcard that i can put into the iphone 4s once i get it. Keep in mind, I am going to be paying the same amount and same phone bill- I am NOT cancelling my contract or switching carriers. I just want a new cell phone. I need help on how to do this, and answers to where i can buy this phone to do what i am saying I'd like to do.help please!
>>> Where to get an unlocked iphone 4s that is Tmobile compatible?