Thursday, January 10, 2013

What would make my iPhone do this!

I have a new iPhone 4S, I haven't even had it a month.It's freezing, lagging, automatically going to the "slide to turn off" screen, the back light is flashing constantly like a strobe light, my camera won't work, turning itself off, and it actually went through my notes and opened some then went to my texts, selected a contact Id previously been texting, then started typing stuff trying to send it! How is that even possible??? I called apple, and they sent me to a trouble shoot guide which half this stuff doesn't even have a troubleshoot for.My LCI indicators have not been activated either. What could make my phone do this? I've never had a phone start texting on its own before, if someone hadnt been next to me to see it too I'd have thought I was mad.
>>> What would make my iPhone do this!