Saturday, January 12, 2013

Everybody didnt care about my birtyday?

Yesterday was my 17 bday but no one even said happy birthday, my little bro said it, but my mom my sister and my friends all didnt care not even saying happybirthday, i thought that it will be different than last year, when my mom didnt caree at all no card no gift not even stinkin sayin happy bday, this isnthe same, my sis bday was on november she bought her a cake and offered her to buyban iphone 5 and profesional camera, my sis said she only wanted a camera and to wait for the electronics festival so the prices would be cheeper, then she told my mom to offer me the iphone but my mom said never in my life will i buy for her that.
There is a year gap between me and her and i, m the middle child, is is just me or do my mom really prefers my sister, in my 13 and 14 birthday my mom suprised me with a camera which she took later and a printer coz she needed one, where as in the same year she gave my sister a laptop and a mobile, why do i feel unbeloning?
>>> Everybody didnt care about my birtyday?