Thursday, January 31, 2013

My iphone 5 is now dented! What could i do to fix it?

Okay so I basically dropped my new iphone 5 which I've had for only a month.So today I dropped it! I hardly drop my phone, It was just that I had an exam today, and my iphone was inbetween my books & whebn I got my books out, bam it falls to the ground! I didn't have a case, yes I know I shouldve got one! I was actually going to get one tomorrow, it didn't have any scratches at all so I thought I could manage it for a day but it fell today!-.-Theres now a small dent on the top and a few scratced aswell :( I can't even look at it.Is there anyway I could repair this? I've heard you can get a replacement? And before anyone tells me how I shouldn't have an iphone and I shouldve take care of it more, I know! I've had a phone for 2 years with a single scratch & I'm disappointed how I managed to damage my iphone within a month.
>>> My iphone 5 is now dented! What could i do to fix it?