Friday, February 1, 2013

A mentally disabled kid stalking me for about 2 years now?

This Mentally disabled kid is in special ed, he has a facebook and he knows how to use it.
Some kids made fun of him, my group of friends told the bullies to stop.
After the bullies stop, the mentally disabled kid followed me and 3 other friends for about 4 months.
The disabled kid was in 6th grade and we were in 8th grade.
I was soo scared, i had anxiety and became socially awkward because i hate the fact that this person was always following me throughout the day.It was just not in school, but on the internet too!
He made literally about 25 facebook accounts. He stole our photos and videos and posted on his facebook.

We told him to stop, he said no.
Then at one point some kids were making fun of us. Then we got really mad and we started calling the disabled kid to "Leave us the *** alone" and we called him "retard". Like again we were in 8th grade we were immature little kids. Then he started to call us stupid and retard whenever lunch and recess is over for about 3 months straight. We snitched on him to the teacher.IT DID NOT WORK.

Graduation was here. He came to our graduation and basically photo bomb my middle school photo.It shows him in the background, trying to scratch my back with a scary face. I was glad it was over, but it wasn't on facebook.

Now its 10 grade sophomore year, he kept stalking us and making new accounts. We then deleted our facebook accounts and made new ones with different names, and block all of his accounts.At one point, my friend made an account and 3 seconds later after he made his account. The disabled kid added him.NO JOKE, im being serious. I feel as if he stalks us 24/7. I sometimes cant even sleep and enjoy my life fully knowing that im being stalked by some mentally disabled kid. Thats why im photo shy.

The mentally disabled kid is now in 8th grade about to graduate.Im scared he might go to my school. He lives next to a high school which is 10 minutes away from his house. I just keep thinking "What if he went to my high school?". I just can't handle that! I always get anxieties and depression… because like what they said "High school is suppose to be the best 4 years of your life". I want to enjoy my teen years in peace.

I apologized for what we said to him and wished for him to stop. He just doesn't stop. He knows what his doing. He just doesn't get any punishment of some sort, they just talk to him.So if you think of it this way. His parents spoil him and gives him an iphone, an HD plasma tv in his own room and his own laptop. I don't even have any of those stuff! Then they let any problem slide because of his disabilities… but seriously come on!!! 2 years? That should be enough!

What do i do?
>>> A mentally disabled kid stalking me for about 2 years now?