Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I dropped my iPhone in the toilet? - 2

I was in the bathroom stall at my school and I was bending over the toilet to flush and it was already flushing and my phone fell in. There was still some toilet paper left in there so luckily it kind of landed on that and I grabbed it is soon as it fell and it was only in there for a couple seconds I quickly grabbed toilet paper in wiped it off and I ran out of the stall and grabbed paper towels.It still works perfectly fine but I read one time about taking your phone into the shower and about how it's really bad for your iPhone because some little thing in it will turn red because of water damage can anyone give me more details on this water damage thing and what happens? Thanks!!!
>>> I dropped my iPhone in the toilet? - 2