Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I think ive been scammed on ebay?

I sold a iphone on ebay, brand new and it sold for £330, i contacted the seller and they asked for special delivery and sent the money to my paypal, only proplem is there was nothing in my paypal account but i had the email saying it was pending, so i still sent the phone via Special next day delivery thinking the money would soon go in my bank only to find that after i gave the item delivery details the buyer deleted there ebay account and canceld the payment! by the time i relised the item was already delivered.is there anything i can do about this as i am only 17 and just got my first house with my son so i cant afford to loose out on this much money???
Added (1). Also i still have the reciepts saying what day and time and place i posted this item and where i posted it to pluss the emails from paypal sayint the money was pending but nothing is showing in my paypal account? and the emails from the buyer requesting Special delivery
>>> I think ive been scammed on ebay?