Sunday, January 27, 2013

Is my cousin upper class? middle class? rich?

Hi I just need opinions she moved But When I first went to her place she lived In the luxury apartments next to our magnet school and everybody was suprise b/c Its over $1, 600. Her mom Is a RN nurse who drives a 2012 C250 mercedes benz soon to be BMW after 2013. She and our other cousin always goes to concert together who Is 16 has driver license.My other cousin Is also rich (been to our godfathers house for a boxing fight) Our family Is filipino.My cousin Is 13 In the 8th grade Im In 10th grade (15) but she has…

- 3 Ipads Idk why she just got an Ipad3 the other two are the Ipad2
- She has a macbook pro and her mom has the new 13 inch retina display mac laptop
- Her mom and her have Iphone 5 and her sister has Iphone 4
- She redid her whole room
- Has a walk In closet and her own bathroom
- Lots of Jewlery
- Shops at Bebe, Macys, Wetseal, Papaya, Charlette rousse
- Lots of designer bags and regular bags
- Her mom and her share some things Michael kor watches, G-shock watches, Louis vuitton and coach bags alot in her mom walk in closet.
- My cousin has alot of victoria secret clothes jacket and bags perfume also
-flat screen in her room and queen size bed
- BIG flat screen in the living room
- Leather couch thats like cube goes all the way around. Idk how to explain
- Mom has a all white KING size bed pays $4, 000 a month for that bed also has a flat screen and her a all white dresser. Two sings in her master bathroom and a bathtub with teal brown tiles around the her and her mom bathroom tubs.
- Her kitchen Is like the rich people kitchen with the nice fridge and counter in the middle.
- Also a movie thethre downstairs
- 3 ihomes in her room but she won't let me have one LOL!
- She has uggs, heel boots like combat, she has tan fold over combat boots, converse, air jordan, vans and thats It.
- She also has 2 other laptops (dell blue laptop) (vaio white laptop) but she doesn't use It.
- Ipod touch 4th generation this Is her 3rd she has the first touch, and 2 4th generation white and black
Sorry its long since she Is my cousin I know alot of stuff she has I go there everyday after school lol. She sometimes doesn't like to be label as a rich kid It gets her mad but shes honestly a neatfreak… which Is fine b/c I know she isn't dirty.
>>> Is my cousin upper class? middle class? rich?