Sunday, January 6, 2013

Will she get mad if I ask for it back?

I let my friend borrow my ipod about one or two months ago because she had no device to listen to music with. She's been my friend for about six years now. We're juniors in high school by the way. She said she'd return it to me when we graduate but actually lately I've been wanting it back. I started running again and I use my iphone for music but it's kind of annoying to use it because it's big and all.My ipod is small and light - easy to run around with if it were in my pocket. Also, I've been going out a lot and like the iphone battery kind of sucks so I try not to even listen to music. Because i'm paranoid that my battery will run out when I'm in the city (new york) alone.So instead i want to use my ipod for music because that's its sole purpose really.
Do you think she would get upset if I ask to have it back? I didn't get her a Christmas present yet because I've been busy but I plan to ask her when I give it to her. Maybe i'll bake some cookies too.
You might tell me to tell her everything I told you but she's kind of sensitive and gets mad easily. I still like her, of course.
>>> Will she get mad if I ask for it back?