Friday, March 15, 2013

Amazon order still has not arrived and i've been charged. What should i do?

I ordered an iPhone from an amazon seller on the 19th of February. I paid £4.99 for delivery and the ETA was the 5th of March, although the package was not going abroad so I still thought that was a bit long but still waited.It is now the 15th of March and I still have not received anything despite being charged weeks ago. I contacted the seller and they said it had been lost in transit (they have the tracking number not me so I cannot see the package status) they said they would send me another phone however its been a week since I last spoke to them and they are not replying to my messages anymore. What should i do? Thanks.

См. статью: Amazon order still has not arrived and i've been charged. What should i do?