Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sold an iPhone buyers says its broken but it wasn't when I sent it. WWYD?

I sold an iPhone via gumtree.
When I sold the phone it was working perfectly.
Later that day the buyer emailed me to say that the phone is broken, they googled the fault and they think it has been jailbroken incorrectly. They want their money back.

The phone has never been jailbroken, but I said if the phone is genuinely faulty I will buy it back.
The next day they told me that they had called apple Rex support and have been told that the phone obviously has a hardware problem and that it is not fixable and the buyer needs to return it and get their money back.
I said if they could get that in writing from an apple store after someone actually looks at the phone I will happily refund. The buyer has refused because they don't see why they should have to go to that effort, they just want their money back.

The phone was working perfectly, I was using it up until the day I sold it.So I don't see what can have happened to it.

WWYD?

См. статью: Sold an iPhone buyers says its broken but it wasn't when I sent it. WWYD?