Thursday, March 14, 2013

IPhone 5 won't connect to my WiFi.?

I have an iPhone 5 and it is up to date, I have never dropped it or had any problems with it.
Our home WiFi has always been a bit dodgy but has been okay for a while now.My laptop, which is a Macbook, is perfectly connected to it and is fine! On my iPhone, my Instagram wasn't working and I found that my iPhone had weirdly disconnected from the WiFi, I tried to reconnect to it but it wouldn't, however, the network does come up on the list, I tried turning it off and back on again (both Wifi and the phone) but no luck, I "Forgot this Network" and that didn't work either. But my iPhone discovers the network and I enter my Password/WEP security thing and the spinning wheel spins, but it doesn't connect.
It just spins, that's it.
It was fine yesterday.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

См. статью: IPhone 5 won't connect to my WiFi.?