Thursday, March 14, 2013

My iPhone 4 crashed, What do I do?

My iPhone 4 (Verizon) crashed, while I was using google voice (over "phone" app) it went black and vibrated (pulse style) for about 5 minutes, now it doesn't do anything. I've tried hitting every combination of buttons I could think of, tried calling it, tried locating with icloud, the phone is completely unresponsive to anything. I tried plugging it into my computer that did nothing as well.

I'm thinking the battery once the battery has completly died I can try re-charging it, however I currently have no way of knowing when its actually dead.

Any tips or tricks I should know about?

thank you in advance.
Added (1). Nick (2nd Answer) - wow Nick, I was going to elaborate a little more how my iphone was completely unresponsive but I figured I'd better give it another try before responding.

I did the soft reset (which I tried many times before your answer) and it powered up fine. LOL thanks Nick!!!

См. статью: My iPhone 4 crashed, What do I do?