Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Can you relate to me? Am i normal?

I keep myself to my self
I dislike mingle in with too many people
I wear really simple plain cloths, because i feel comfortable like that
I hate too show too much of my skin even though im blessed with an hour glass figure, everyone tells
me to dress to show my curves but for some reason i would feel disgusted if i wore clothing that flaunted everything
I hate to have my hair out everyday, and have tons of makeup on, i like to put my hair in a cute bun
Everone seems to get really shocked when i tell them i'm virgin.
I dont drink
I dont smoke either
I would rather spend time with family, watch a movie, or go out with a friend than to go out partying and clubbing
I like to earn my own money, i hate to spend anyone elses even if it is a man offering to buy me something
I dont participate in social networking
I have a simple cell phone not a black berry or an iphone
when people compliment me, i dont believe them but i appreciate all nice things said about me
Im constantly worried about my future so im always trying to train myself to be that phenomenal women for that special someone, and if i fail in something i will be depressed for days till i re-do or
try again
I'll have days were i want to sit alone, be alone. Just so i have time to myself to think, and adjust my mind and character.
I feel like everyone is out for them self these days, and cant seem to find myself talking with most people.
Ive never had a boyfriend. Its not that i cant get guys, i just dont get into a relationship because i take them seriously.

This is me all above, im asking this question because its been a long time since ive spoken to someone new who has similar motive's as me, i like to have fun too but not the extent of most people these days, these days everyone i talk to is all about partying, drinking, sex.where as i would think theres more to life than raving and banging silly whores… Sometimes i feel to let myself loose like the rest of the females i see at school, ive tried doing what these females do but it just didnt feel right :( Should i carry on being a virgin till that special someone? Is it even worth it? Am i a normal 18 year old girl? Do guys even find my type of female attractive in this day and age? Im asking because majority of boys seem to give the females that obsess of kim kardashian or nicki minaj the attnetion, ones that throw words around like 'SWAG'… 'YOLO'..Or some sad emotional drake or chris brown lines --- Im just one of the rare females who doesnt find them or their music attractive. I rather listen to 2pac, or old school rnb, immortal technique. Etc… I enjoy video games also.

См. статью: Can you relate to me? Am i normal?