Friday, March 15, 2013

My iPhone got stolen by a classmate?

I left my phone inside my backpack and left it on my desk to go to the bathroom. When I came back, my phone was gone so I asked my teacher if anyone stayed after class and she said there was a student siting and she pointed near my backpack, so he was sitting where my backpack was.so obviously it was him who took it since he was the only one there. I have this find my iphone app, I can't track down my iphone because the phone is off. I already reported it to the school and they said that they will talk to him on Monday about it but thats too long.

The guy who I'm assuming took my phone has a facebook. I'm wondering if I should add him using my friends account and wait for him to post a status about selling an iphone and then track him down. He posts a lot of things on facebook so I'm pretty sure he would sell it online.

What can I do for now? Should I report it stolen to the police? and How do I do that? Is it worth reporting it?

См. статью: My iPhone got stolen by a classmate?