Thursday, March 14, 2013

Looking for a good iPhone case with protective front cover?

Hey everyone, well I just recently had a speck candy shell case on my iphone 4 and I loved it… until I, like 10, 000 other teenage girls, dropped my phone and cracked the screen. Now I have come to terms with my clumsiness and I now realize that I need a more protective case. I've been looking at the Lifeproof and Otterbox Defender cases and they both offer front cover protection which is what I want the most, but I don't necessarily like the bulkiness of the defender and the Lifeproof is just too expensive for me.So, long story short, I was just wondering if there were any cases sort of like Lifeproof that offer a similar design, most especially with a front cover screen and a little less expensive? Your feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks!

См. статью: Looking for a good iPhone case with protective front cover?