Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Why does my laptop keyboard enter a 3 when i press it?

And vice versa when i press the "backspace" key to delete, it simply replaces one word with a "/" and doesn't delete past that.

im using an HP Beats Pavilion dv7 with windows 7. I have just done a complete restore of the OS and surprisingly still get the same problem.it was working fine yesterday till i turned it on today.

i don't have an extra USB keyboard so i can't try that to see if it may be my keyboard but i know none of the buttons have had anything spilled on them.i already tried removing the dust.but the on-screen keyboard works fine.its just a pain to use.i have an iphone app that lets me use the iphone as a mouse/keyboard while its connected to my wifi and that works perfectly fine (im using that to type this now, actually)

i'd just like to get my computer's keyboard back to working like normal. I hope i provided enough info for some help.

См. статью: Why does my laptop keyboard enter a 3 when i press it?