Sunday, March 10, 2013

Can you change the keyboard on an iPhone to a 3x4 keypad?

My mums upgrade is soon and I'm trying to convince her to get an iPhone, but she like the old style phones with the 3x4 keypad, with the numbers and te abc def etc. He wouldn't be able to toe on the iPhones qwerty keypad.So I'm wondering can you get an app to change it? Or can you just change it in the settings? Thanks
Added (1). Ok thanks, I know its more efficient to type on a qwerty keypad, but my mum would make loads of typos and she finds that the keys are too small and she needs big buttons. Thanks anyway
Added (2). Ok thanks, I know its more efficient to type on a qwerty keypad, but my mum would make loads of typos and she finds that the keys are too small and she needs big buttons. Thanks anyway

См. статью: Can you change the keyboard on an iPhone to a 3x4 keypad?