Wednesday, August 21, 2013

D you think I'm being selfish?

Me and my boyfriend have just had a fall out because he broke my phone yesterday and I have no way of contacting my mum who lives 442 miles away from me and I hardly see her due to that we both are having money issues :/ and I kind of got angry with him now because I have no spare phone and I have to wait 3 months till my birthday to get a new phone. He was calling me selfish and he and out with that he bought me an iPhone it's either 4 or 5 for my birthday, And I told him I don't deserve it and he started calling me selfish, is it right? Am I really being selfish for not feeling I don't deserve to have money spent on me?
Added (1). I meant he came out with. Sorry my ipad corrects my spelling and I didn't realise it till now x

См. статью: D you think I'm being selfish?