Friday, August 23, 2013

I think this is unfair. I need other opinions?

Okay, so my brother is 19, and I am 16.My parents had a chance to buy my brother a new phone with money that my grandma had on her phone account, that she did not understand what to do with.So they bought my brother a $340 phone with the balance on my grandma's phone account.My grandma was aware of this and okay with it. Now, the problem I have with this is that I get absolutely nothing, and here my brother gets a free $340 phone.To me, this is COMPLETELY unfair. I have an iPhone 4S, and paid for it all by myself.My brother is also 19, and has a job that pays him decently, now me on the other hand, I do not have a job, and the only way I get money is by doing chores, and it takes me a really long time to save up. I have tried talking to my parents about it, and ask if I get anything from it, and they always respond with "We'll talk about it later" or "Stop bugging us about it" Whenever I brought it up, they would try and change the subject, and half the time it ends with an argument because I think it is so unfair.It's been about 3 weeks now, and I have realized I will most likely be getting nothing. I would understand if my parents didn't have much money, but they do. Also, my parents do not buy me stuff if I want something.Is it just me, or is this really unfair? It really bothers me. I just think it is so unfair. I want to know other opinions.

См. статью: I think this is unfair. I need other opinions?