Monday, August 19, 2013

Has my depression made me a meaner person? I want to be nice again?

I've always been super bubbly and vivacious. I'm known as the girl who would give her kidney to a complete stranger. I love making people happy, even if they are my enemies.

In April 2013, I was diagnosed with depression as a result of my OCD and General Anxiety Disorder. I'm seeing a therapist and am taking some medications, but I still feel so bad.

Lately, I've been so irritable and angry at everybody.My sister, whom I love more than anything, has gotten on my nerves like 20 times this weekend. I've lost patience with my niece and nephew, which NEVER happened before. I hate having company over and I just want to be alone.

I'm also glued to my iPhone, which I desperately want to get rid of. I stay secluded in my room with my phone attached to my hand.

I feel so mean. I've been expressing myself a bit too much lately. Like, if my father does something I don't like, I tell him. Normally, I'd just let it go. But I have a lot of inner anger towards him and what he did to me as a kid.

I want to be a nicer person. What am I going to do?

См. статью: Has my depression made me a meaner person? I want to be nice again?