Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What's a good price to sell a used iphone 4 16gb?

A buddies girl friend dropped her phone in the river kayaking and she needs a new phone but she's not eligible for an upgrade but I am and I've been thinking about getting the HTC One, Iphone 5 or the Galaxy S4 for sometime now. Well this might be a good time to help us both out. If I sell her the phone it will ease the blow of buying a $200 phone and extending my contract and she won't need to buy something cheap.My phone is in good to great condition and I was thinking $125. On ebay I saw one just go for $185 but this way will avoid me having to do any leg work and it helps both parties out.Is $125 a fair value on both ends or is one of us getting ripped off? Also, I'm leaning heavly towards the HTC One because I've had the Iphone 3g and now 4 and it just seems more of the same with the 5 that my wife has.Do you have any experince with the HTC One, Iphone 5 or the S4 that pushed you towards that phone?

См. статью: What's a good price to sell a used iphone 4 16gb?