Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How to profit from eBay listings less than $3?

I'm selling 91 iPhone covers that I have in stock on eBay, I am wondering what is the best way to make a profit from it?

I'm confused as well, there are thousands of listings going for less than $1, how do these guys make a single penny off of their auctions? I've sold an item that sold for $60 before, eBay, PayPal and shipping fees took out $21, so I was left with $39. Most recently I've sold something for $30 and eBay, paypal, and shipping, took out $12.So I already lost out on 1/3rd of all my sales so far. What a rip off!

How do other competitors make ANY profit at all? What method do they use to ship their products? Do they somehow bypass eBay and PayPal fees with a premium account of sorts? What's going on here!

См. статью: How to profit from eBay listings less than $3?