Saturday, January 18, 2014

I cracked my iPhone 5S? SquareTrade?

Yesterday I was in class when my phone suddenly fell out of my pocket and hit the ground. I picked it up and… yes I cracked it. I called Apple, they want $269 to get it replaced. That won't work out, so I called Verizon. They said they can't do anything about it and told me to go to the Apple Store. I don't have $269 to get my iPhone replaced. That's more than I paid for it! So my question is. What's the cheapest way to get it fixed? SquareTrade offers $7.99/month coverage. The only think you need to do is download their App so they know your phone is working. My phone is working fine. How long until I can make a claim at SquareTrade to get my iPhone replaced? Is there another company that does insurances on iPhones? Thanks everyone for help!

Читать далее: I cracked my iPhone 5S? SquareTrade?