Friday, January 17, 2014

Would you believe it or not?

So its a Friday night and my wife never bothered to come home. She says she is still working and it is now 1:30am. She took a photo of a couple inside their house all sitting there with paperwork of different housing projects. She says she is still there in their house to try and negotiate a sale with them.

They are all Chinese. I don't believe her. When I called I could hear several people talking. I still don't believe that any normal couple would sit around so late discussing apartments to buy.

I think she probably won't come home tonight… I can't sleep. I can see where she is by tracking her iPhone. I'm just wondering what to do next.

I'm not a fool. Anyone can send a random photo right…

She still hasn't come home and that's what's got me so angry. This wasn't planned with me in advance.

I was so angry that I've thrown all my clothes and essentials into garbage bags with the intention of telling her what she can do with herself and leaving. We don't have kids or a house.
Added (1). Over reacting or not, I can't live this lifestyle anymore. I am not the kind of man that doesn't care if his wife runs around all night. I didn't marry a prostitute and she doesn't work an overnight job. If she worked a job that had overnight or shift hours I would completely understand. But just staying in some random person's house overnight to sell them apartments? Come on. Nobody is that stupid.

Even when it is legitimate, I just cannot agree to this kind of life. I want a wife that works normal hours. A wife that's home safe in bed with me after midnight unless either of us has to work a job away from home overnight or for a few days etc.

And yes there is a part of me that says she could be doing anything out there. I don't think anyone should have blind trust.
Added (2). I rent here. I would rather save the bother and go back to my parents home and let immigration take her away…
Added (3). So many of you say trust first. Would you say the same if your partner stayed put overnight in another home and didn't come home until the morning?
Added (4). It's not just staying out late, it's also a number of things that happened in the past. It's the way that I found out we met after I married her. That's when I found out that she had left another man to stay overnight with me at the hotel when I first came to China to be with her. She had been living with someone else…

Читать далее: Would you believe it or not?