Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WhyAlwaysMe? why does my life keep getting worse?

I hate my life my family is so poor I mean proper financial problems I cant do anything because Im only 15, I mean my life just gets worse and worse every single year! I only hear bad news from my dad its so annoying why can't I be born in a different time… hate my friends have everything they need and Im here wondering why always me. nearly everybody I know lives in a nice house etc. If people find out my situation they will defo make fun of me:( Which I dont want to happen as I dont like dealing with them sort of things. especially since the era I've been born in just consists of the new latest **** e.g iphones, new phones, beats its so annoying I can't afford anything:( Its so annoying.

Читать далее: WhyAlwaysMe? why does my life keep getting worse?