Friday, January 17, 2014

Whyy am I so jealous of her?

Me and my ex best friend have been best friend since 8th grade we are now seniors we fell out after an argument and were never the same. She started leaning more towards her other popular friends who are all pretty. And now she looks at me as of I'm dirt and worthless. She would always in my face how she has a better phone than me and always make comments such as " my mom is mad I spent $90 on 3 shirts, or my shoes are too expensive to run in " I would get so jealous because she is prettier more popular skinnier she has more money than I do smarter we both had an iphone 4 and she lied and said she had the 4s to show she was better than me and come to find out I saw voice control on her phone 1 day. So someone stole her iphone and her mom bought her a brand new 5s. I am just so jealous of her what do I do any advice

Читать далее: Whyy am I so jealous of her?