Sunday, January 12, 2014

I have an iPhone 4 8gb and I want to buy a new iPhone with more storage?

I just got my iPhone 4 through verizon a little over a year ago with their "free phones" plan and I love it. But with the new iOS 7 updates going on my phone is super slow and keeps telling me I have no storage left. Ive deleted ALL music, email, and most of my apps and it still keeps telling me this. I went to the apple website to see what kind of deals they had and saw the iPhone 5C for 99$ but no where on the website does it say "with a 2 year contract" till you go to the last page of the check-out.

Is there any way around the "with new 2 year contract" BS to get a new iPhone? or a place to buy the iPhone 5/5C under 200$ ?

please help! :)

Читать далее: I have an iPhone 4 8gb and I want to buy a new iPhone with more storage?