Sunday, January 12, 2014

Is this apple site real or legit. VERY CHEAP PRICES?

Yesterday I came across this apple site. There is very very cheap items which got me suspicious. I ordered an apple macbook pro from the website to see if its real. I will put the link to the website at the end of this. But all the prices are all like in the 30's Like 33.99, 34.99 Stuff like that. I read the descriptions and they seem really legit. I went to the FAQ tab and they said they are legit and stuff. The site mostly sells iphones, some ipads and some macbooks. But is this site for real. Is it a scam or real? Here is the link to the site, Check it out.
I NEED ANSWERS ASAP

http://www.iphone5scheapsale.us/products_new.html?page=18&disp_order=6
Added (1). Or other words, does this site look real.

Читать далее: Is this apple site real or legit. VERY CHEAP PRICES?