Friday, March 7, 2014

Decided Tablet to buy in march 2014?

Hello, so I been wanting to get a tablet since the end of 2013 when I tried Blackberry Playbook tht friend of mine have. Is okay I like it and told me that you could download movies/music right in the tablet browser without have tp connected to pc/lappy but that don't matter really since u can't upgrade the size of GBcapacity.

But there's tons of tabs to choosed and I'm confused since its going to be my first owning a tablet just skeptical bout spec and how it performs,,mainly I just wanted to kind of replacing my iPhone5 tht I uses almost every second and it freezes sometime and thinking I over used it lol. But yea mainly to watch YouTube,app that is useful and I don't plan on playing much game on it,keek, twitch,email, put all my movies/songs and web browsing when I'm traveling on vaca may be,

So yea if any1 out have a suggestion or would recommend a good tablet tht worth the money and performs good. Even though I only would spend $250-300 lol compared to all this writing

Читать далее: Decided Tablet to buy in march 2014?