Saturday, March 8, 2014

He wants to. Come by to get his stuff?

I was seeing this guy for a little while but I just broke it off with him a few weeks ago. He REALLY liked me but I didn't feel much for him. He sort of went crazy when I broke it off with him and reinforced all my reasons for not staying with him.

Well the other day he smapchatted me and I couldn't tell if it was an accident or not. I didn't respond. Later on he texted me saying he was home from college and asked if he could swing by and pick up… His iphone charger cube. That's it. Just his cellphone charger cube. That's totally replaceable. Especially because it's an iphone charger cube. Everyone. Has millions of them. In fact. I believe that I gave him one of mine because I couldn't find his. Because.They're.All.The.Same.And.Totally…

In fact. He owes me something. That cost about as much money as one of those cubes. That I lent him. However… This thing is also totally replaceable and I don't really give a damn about him getting me another one.

Is this just a really really pathetic excuse to see me? I didn't respond because I was just sort of like… "what the hell. A charger cube?". That's nearly like asking "hey, can I swing by to get this crumb I left at your house?".

I don't know if he wants to be friends with me or what. But at this point. Just a mere 3 weeks after breaking it off with him. I know for a fact that HE isn't ready for that. It's something that takes months. Especially with how much he likes me. We don't have a lot in common anyway and I don't exactly want to be friends.

So. Should I even respond? He can go get another one, again, what I lent him cost the same amount of money, and again, I remember giving him a different cube… So… Do I just ignore him? Do I tell him that I already gave him a cube? I don't want to tell him that he still owes me that other thing. Because I don't care about it and I don't want to give him a reason to come by… Or do I let him come by and get his damn cube?

Читать далее: He wants to. Come by to get his stuff?