Saturday, March 8, 2014

This police officer took my BB gun? - 1

So my stepdad called the police because me and my younger brother were going to fight but nothing actually happened so there was nothing illegal going on. So I sit next to my bed with my bb where I always keep it and await for the cops, they enter the room and I reach to hide the gun and he nearly pulls his gun at me, this cop went verbal on me he was about 5'1 and I was 5'6 he really though he was tough:/ . He then takes the gun from me that has no pellets or co2 chamber and says this is mine now, I'm then on my phone not listening to what he has to say, he then takes my iphone 5s >.< and throws it against the bed and starts cursing at me. I really was in a point on hitting him because he reached at me without me doing anything illegal. I notice how his partner did not say a word and was much bigger than him was this a good cop bad cop thing? My question is Did they have the right to take my gun? Did I have the right to hit him when he reached towards my phone?

Читать далее: This police officer took my BB gun? - 1