Saturday, March 8, 2014

I need some advise on who would be right or wrong in a situation like this?

So I had barely bought my iPhone 5s about a week ago & my cousin dropped my phone and the whole screen got messed up. So I had to order a new one for 200$ and my cousin said she would pay me when she got paid, so I paid with my own money. The day comes and she says that she wants my phone that's broken so she can make up the money she spent on paying for my new phone. But turns out I didn't want to give her the phone because of the fact that i had put another 200$ deposit on the phone before she even broke it.
Anyways point is she didn't want to give me the money because I didn't want to give her the broken phone.
Who's right?

Читать далее: I need some advise on who would be right or wrong in a situation like this?