Saturday, March 8, 2014

Iphone contacts disappeared and i cant sign into my icloud account?

I really need help… I was recently trying to sign into my icloud account on my iPhone 4s, but I forgot my password. I went into the Apple website to create a new password, like it suggests, but it's not working for me. I chose to have them send it to my email, but I've tried multiple times and I never receive an email. Frustrated, I tried giving my birth date and it claimed that the information was invalid… I wouldn't forget what my birthday is. As far as I know, it's now impossible for me to sign into my icloud account.

Next, I tried connecting my phone to itunes on my computer, hoping that it would help. All I got out of that was that I lost all of my contacts.

So now, I can't sign into my icloud account and I'm missing my contacts in my phone.

I just now connected my phone to my computer again to see if I could recover my contacts through the computer. My phone will not connect to iTunes anymore. It doesn't show up on the screen, it doesn't give me any options and it will not sync.

What is going on? Can anyone PLEASE HELP?

Читать далее: Iphone contacts disappeared and i cant sign into my icloud account?