Saturday, March 8, 2014

How To Catch A Cheating Husband?

I am worried my husband may be cheating on me. I mean I suspect it because of little signs here and there. But I don't have any solid evidence. If he is, I will leave. But if he's not, then I don't want to falsely accuse him. But its important that I know for sure. I feel somewhat helpless in my ability to find out, because I have a few big road blocks. Every time I google ways to catch him, they suggest methods that I have NO access to! Things like:

• Key logging his computer (I can't, he uses an iPad with a pass code, and he syncs it to his iPhone so if anyone touches it, he will know)
• GPS tracking his phone (I can't, he has a password on it)
• GPS in his car (I can't set it up, he won't let anyone drive his car, not even me, and he locks it)
• Cell phone bills (I have never seen one here at the house)
• Credit card statements (I have never seen one here at the house)
• Read his email, check his Facebook (he only uses his iPad for that, its locked and synced to his phone so he knows when you touch it)
• Follow him in your car (we only have one car-HIS)
• Stay at a friends house for a week and tell him you're going out of town to see family (we just moved to this area, so I don't know anybody here, and if I go somewhere, HE drives me there!)

I do work, but I just got this job a few days ago (its my first week), so for now he drops me off at work, and picks me up. I won't be able to buy my own car for a few more paychecks.
Isn't there another way to catch him? How did they catch cheaters before all these electronics were invented? Lol.

Читать далее: How To Catch A Cheating Husband?