Thursday, March 6, 2014

What am I supposed to do in this situation?

I am 15 years old and in the 10th grade. I don't have many friends, and I usually talk to my art teacher a lot in between classes. I like to talk about psychology and stuff, and so does she. So anyways, almost EVERY day the chemistry teacher comes into the room and talks to the art teacher. They are apparently best friends or some jazz.

So anyways, the chemistry teacher came into the room one day SUPER stressed out. She sat down on the art teachers desk and asked her for help with this paper she was holding. So the art teacher began to help her. I had no idea what was going on, and I really had no intention of figuring out. I just happened to be standing by the desk. Now, my art teacher just got a new iPhone, and on the desk was sitting an iPhone in a polka-dot case. I thought this was my art teachers, so I picked it up and said "Wow, I really like your case!"

Right as I started to pick it up, the chemistry teacher slapped my hand and screamed at me. And I mean SCREAMED at me. "Stop it! I have to get this finished! And I have to get to class!"

Everyone was staring at me, and I didn't know what to do, so I just went to the back of the room and sat in a desk. I might be making such a big deal out of something that really isn't, but I am shaken up by the situation and I don't know how to handle going to school today. Please help in any way you can. What am I supposed to do? Thank you!

Читать далее: What am I supposed to do in this situation?