Sunday, March 2, 2014

What are the requirements for a clinical therapist?

I asked my self what do i really want to do with my life. What is something thing that gives me inspiration? I thought how, i don't think that god plays a role in my life really. I'm really lost on that. Idk if I'm wrong or i still care. I first thought of being a bussiness man starting off with real estate. I though, how i gatherd some ambition over money. I'm only 18. Is money the main thing in life? "In god we trust?" Why would be the real reason for that on money? Ok now I'm making myself think and i bet who ever is reading this is thinking away. Anyway went through or am going through this. I have a lot in my mind, why my parents would fight. It was almost every time in a short period of time. When i would think of my dad i think of a careless person. I didn't really understand him or knew him. We never really got close when i was younger. Time passes and i think people comprehend that the actions the did were not right. I don't believe people change they just tend to understand themselfs and get answers on there own. Now to the main thing i was talking about. What does i take to be a clinical therapist? If I'm not wrong it's a children's therapist? What are the degrees and do i need a PhDs cause that takes to long. I now the the term therapist is a generic term for a therapy career in more fields.
I know this is not a good form but, it was made on my iphone and it was made really fast

Читать далее: What are the requirements for a clinical therapist?