Sunday, March 2, 2014

Iphone screen black but siri working?

I have a jailbroken iphone 5 running on ios 7 I was on cydia installing a tweek when I was playing with assistive touch and accidentally locked my screen unlocked it then it said that performing actions while installing something can be dangerous then it was stuck on configuring for like 25 mins the I powered off and turned it back on and everything was fine I opened an app and it was fine then opened cydia and it said that it couldn't install the tweek then it froze on cydia znd didn't let me click anything and turned black siri works but and I cant trn it off tried holding power and home but didn't work this happened to me before while using another app and I turned it off and back on but what im afraid of is that cydia might have caused a software problem. Did it cause a software problem? What do I do? If I wait till it dies will it turn back on? Please help ASAP!
Added (1). holding lock button didn't turn it off I did it for 40 sec holding home and lock didn't work iether

Читать далее: Iphone screen black but siri working?