Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Creepy iPhone 5s text notification?

So I wasn't doing anything on my phone. My phone was just lying on bed while I was on the computer. Then I decided I wanted to tweet something using my phone so when I clicked the sleep button, THAT appeared. For those who can't view the photo, it's says "please help" in the middle on my lockscreen. Below it is the "Dismiss" button.
Anyway, what's creepy is that it was around 11:50 am when I checked my phone. But the text said 9:14 pm. So i'm really confused/creeped out. Does my phone have virus? Did I possibly download an app which a troll app? And is it possible for people to stalk my phone and view what i'm doing? Oh and btw, my iPhone 5s isn't jailbreak(ed). It's the latest version 7.1.2
Help please, thanksCreepy iPhone 5s text notification

Read more: Creepy iPhone 5s text notification?