Saturday, July 26, 2014

Use my early upgrade or wait for the iPhone 6?

I got my first iPhone 5 in 2012 (Sept.22) in 2013 I switched to Sprint from Verizon and my Mom got me another iPhone 5 even though the iPhone 5s was going to be announced in 2 weeks. By the time the 5s went on sale it was too late to return the phone. Fast forward to 2014 (July) and I still have my iPhone 5 but now my carrier (Sprint) is offering me an iPhone 5s upgrade for $150 and they'll pay up to $650 in service credits for the monthly payments. So should I take the offer? I want either the iPhone 6 (bigger screen is a MUST) or the Note 4. I might just buy the 6 when it comes out and swap the phones around on my account. (My sister wants to upgrade from her 4s)

Read more: Use my early upgrade or wait for the iPhone 6?